News and Announcements
Twig Hockey invites our local and surrounding community members and friends to its biggest fundraising event of the year, TWIG DAYS!
Join us for our all you can eat pancake breakfast at the Grand Lake Town Hall, stick around to enjoy a day filled with hockey games, awards, raffles and more and then end the day at our Adult Social and dance with a live DJ, appetizers, games and more!
We are proud to also be supporting Hockey Fights Cancer this year as well and will be incorporating their cause into this celebration. We look forward to seeing you there!
Rinks closed through Christmas
Due to the frigid temps and wind, Twig’s rinks will be closed until Monday, December 26.
Ice Mites/Learn to Skate Registration Now Open!!
Registration is now open for this year’s Twig Hockey Ice Mites/Learn to Skate program!
If you have a child who is interested or know someone who might be, please complete the registration form under the “Registration” tab above or copy/share the link below.
Practices will be 45 minutes on Sundays followed by a drink and snack provided afterward. The kids can also look forward to the girls High School Mirage team helping at some practices as well as an end of year award ceremony/games and a chance to participate in a mite 1 scrimmage.
This is a lot of fun and a great way for your kiddos to learn to skate! Please reach out to the association with any questions or concerns.
Parent/Coach Meeting November 17 at 6pm
TAHA’s annual parent/coaches meeting for all registered families will be at the Grand Lake Town Hall. It is important that a member of each family of every player attends this meeting.
Everyone will have the chance to meet the TAHA Board Members, review Twig’s Code of Conduct, go over the 2022-23 years rules and expectations, etc. Parent’s will also be meeting with your player’s coaches to receive this years jersey and to go over any information that is directly related to your player’s team.
- Your player’s jersey from last year, if it has not been turned in yet.
- Registration and fundraising money, if you have not yet paid.
- Assessment checks. Note: Jersey’s will be handed out at the meeting. In order to get your player’s jersey, you will need to turn in your assessment check/payment.
There will also be a section to take needed equipment or to leave equipment that you would like to donate!
Twig Hockey Family Movie Night
Mark your calendars as we will be hosting a “” at the rink on Saturday, October 15th at 6:30PM to kick-off our 2022-2023 Twig hockey season!
Pizza, pop, and cupcakes will be provided.
- Fundraiser packets will be available for purchase and pickup at the event as well. If you still need to pay for your player’s registration, please bring payment along for that as well.
- There will be prize drawings at the Family Movie Night, including a grand prize: A Dylan Samberg CCM Hockey Stick donated by Dylan Samberg of the NHL Winnipeg Jets and Alumni of Twig Hockey.